28 May 2010

Dansul domnului Boc şi asumare/angajare siguranţă/securitate








But oh, if we call the whole thing off then we must part
And oh, if we ever part, then that might break my heart

Sau poate că inima mea nu ar fi chiar atât de spartă.



I'm free as a wondering breeze
I'm free to wander any place I please and yet
I can't escape from you

I'm free as the birds in the trees
I'm even free to sail the seven seas and yet
I can't escape from you

I could ride away and hide away
Where we were miles apart
But when I got there I'd find you there
Right in my heart

And so you see that I'm really not free
I'm so afraid you might escape from me
And yet I can't escape from you

No comments:

© Gheorghe Florescu, 2008 Acest site este un pamflet politic şi, uneori, cultural, trebuie deci tratat ca atare.